Reaching out to Kathrine & her team is easy.
Use the convenient contact form below to reach us about booking Kathrine for your event or simply to send a message. Or contact one of Kathrine’s representatives directly.
Kathrine is available for speaking engagements. Please be sure to include the date, time and location of the engagement as well as contact information.
Soapbox: Speakers Who Speak Out, Inc.
106 Suffolk Street, #2A
New York, New York 10002
In New Zealand and
Celebrity Speakers (NZ) Ltd.
PO Box 99-034
Interviews happily granted within time commitments. We are experiencing an exceptional demand at this time and your request will be answered as soon as possible by:
Beachy Media Group
Author. Writer. Speaker.
An acclaimed speaker addressing corporations, business conferences, fund-raisers, universities and special interest groups with a message that goes far beyond running. Topics and themes related to business, sports and health include:
- The Marathon Woman Story
- Taking charge of your health and fitness
- Creating success in a difficult environment
- Turning negatives into opportunities
- Fearlessly implementing social and cultural change
- Forestalling the aging process
Kathrine delivers a dynamic and high energy presence at events around the globe as:
- Keynote speaker
- Awards presenter
- Sports commentator
- TV broadcaster
Author & Writer
A prolific author of books and contributing writer for numerous publications. Past themes include:
- Commentary pieces on the state of the sport, and her visionary opinion on its future.
- An innovator and leader in women’s social progress, she is often asked for her global view
- As an activist, she initiates ideas for progress through her writing
- Women’s fitness and health
- Destination tourism
- Sports promotion
- Corporate public relations