Reaching out to Kathrine & her team is easy.
Use the convenient contact form below to reach us about booking Kathrine for your event or simply to send a message. Or contact one of Kathrine’s representatives directly.
**Please note: you must obtain written authorization from Kathrine or her legal team to use the brands 261®, 261 Fearless® and/or Kathrine’s name, image and likeness. These are trademarked properties and protected by law.**
Kathrine is available for speaking engagements. Please be sure to include the date, time and location of the engagement as well as contact information.
Soapbox: Speakers Who Speak Out, Inc.
106 Suffolk Street, #2A
New York, New York 10002
In New Zealand and
Celebrity Speakers (NZ) Ltd.
PO Box 99-034
Interviews happily granted within time commitments. We are experiencing an exceptional demand at this time and your request will be answered as soon as possible by:
Use this convenient contact form to reach us about booking Kathrine for your event:
Author. Writer. Speaker.
An acclaimed speaker addressing corporations, business conferences, fund-raisers, universities and special interest groups with a message that goes far beyond running. Topics and themes related to business, sports and health include:
- The Marathon Woman Story
- Taking charge of your health and fitness
- Creating success in a difficult environment
- Turning negatives into opportunities
- Fearlessly implementing social and cultural change
- Forestalling the aging process
Kathrine delivers a dynamic and high energy presence at events around the globe as:
- Keynote speaker
- Awards presenter
- Sports commentator
- TV broadcaster
Author & Writer
A prolific author of books and contributing writer for numerous publications. Past themes include:
- Commentary pieces on the state of the sport, and her visionary opinion on its future.
- An innovator and leader in women’s social progress, she is often asked for her global view
- As an activist, she initiates ideas for progress through her writing
- Women’s fitness and health
- Destination tourism
- Sports promotion
- Corporate public relations