Top 10 Running Tips
- Just put on your shoes and go.
- Enter an upcoming race and train for it; a goal keeps you focused.
- Record every run; it keeps you honest and it’s motivating.
- Find a running buddy, you won’t skip a run.
- Only have 10 minutes? That’s better than no minutes, so get going.
- Missed a workout? Don’t feel guilty, just start again.
- Diets alone don’t work, exercise does. Running burns more calories faster than anything else.
- Your run is an investment in YOU; you deserve to feel good.
- If you’re not good for yourself, you’re not your best for anyone else.
- You’re never too old, slow or big to begin to run. Feel the joy.